Friday, August 21, 2009

Operation Ceasefire:

Have you ever heard of it? No? Well look it up! It's a fascinating concept really.
http://ojjdp.ncjrs.org/pubs/gun_violence/profile21.html

There's a link for you kids who want to read about it. It might change your perspective on war and youth violence. Food Not Bombs is hosting another event next week, and I cannot wait! It's fun, informative, and worldly. I care about the world and want to leave my mark in a positive light. Right now my sun tea is brewing, how hippie have I become? It's so silly to label, but it happens without a thought in mind. People label because they want a comfort zone with people they have sincere similarities. For me, I have an interesting time getting along with people that have different believe systems than my own, but I always try to make it work. Maybe the effort is concentrated in one person, but it doesn't matter. I had a lovely evening last night with a wonderful person, that is all I really have to say. For now, I need to do my Comparative Government assignment, a paper a day, ladies and gentlemen! PS I head to Philly soon, I CANNOT WAIT! Talk to you all later, gatorz

Follow me: http://twitter.com/DevonLeeIsMe

and I may have used this image before, but it's my favorite of all time:

Photobucket

I can't get over it's beauty.
PPS I got my friend Becky up here on the blogosphere, it's so funny! She writes beautifully and with insight, so check her page out... Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment