Friday, June 19, 2009

yes? no?

ohidono!

yesnoyesnoyesnoyesnoyesno
yesyesnoyesyesnoyesyesnoyesyes
nonoyesnonoyesnonoyesnonoes

three letters or two?
I know which is the easier
but also which is the prize
and the one that is truely wanted
so take a plunge
into something unknown and unexpected
fall deep into an untouched pool
broken glass marble surface
SHATTERED
it's probably a good thing
and unseen abyss
makes me think of you
and him
and her
and we
all together
living life and diving into that territory
once frozen solid and tremendously terrifying

"I Love the Unknown" Clem Snide
So good!

THE METRIC/SEBASTIAN GRAINGER/SMILE SMILE SHOW BLEW MY FUCKING MIND LAST NIGHT! It was so damn good, i can't get over it. Emily Haines is such a beauty. As are the others. I loved that the bassits family came along the tour for a ride; and they got their recognition. It was completely awesome. Best summer show thus far, but i have another tonight! Rock N Roll Hotel anyone? Nightmare of You with Pushgun! Sooo good! Alrightly, peace my lovers. Garden party tonight! Loco hair on my head, i dyed it last night! Maybe a photo later? Of the show too and maybe the garden party. Happy birthday krystel and kellie! I love the two of you!
byeeeeee


Photobucket


This is my favorite photo, to date. It was found in Italy, near a major city and is believed to be Romeo and Juliet. It's so incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment