Thursday, June 11, 2009

Endless summer in your life

Currently listening to: Hold Time by M. Ward

He is so peaceful and has the most wonderful lyrics, they make me happy. So here i am, blogging on my first day of summer! I am complaining by no means though, because today has been a very relaxing day. I won't be a narcicist by recounting every little thing I've done, but I will give you a gist of my lazy summer day: sleep in late, breakfast for lunch, read (The Elegance of the Hedgehog), craft, make dinner, movie maybe? This may sound boring, but it's been really enjoyable : )

Random thought of the day: I hate extreme hipsters, did anyone ever tell you that mullets aren't cool. WHO CARES IF NO ONE FUCKING HAS THEM ANYMORE? Okay done, forgive the obscinities.

Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment