Sunday, May 3, 2009

Help, I'm alive

MY HEART KEEPS BEATING LIKE A HAMMER,

I am listening to musica espanola, a band called Zoe. It seems fitting because I was just volunteering at a Cinco de Mayo festival, which was a blast. Perhaps I'll put up photos of the amazing arts and crafts, people, mexican dancers, embroidery, and MTV interviews! Me and a few friends are going to be on some interviewer/blogger, and I'll post it as soon as he does. It was hilarious. I had a massive flower in my hair, and was completely proud of it. It is sunday night, and my term paper is due in five days. Surprising, I'm not freaking out at all. I'm rather content because I've had three cups of coffee and a powerbar, so I'm living. I can't believe I'm becoming an addicted blogger. THANKS KELLIE ERRR! But oh wells, it's rather enjoyable. Here's a nice photo to part with,
♥ Devon

PS my paper is on Walt Whitman, he is my favorite poet. I'll leave you with a few of his words:

How the great cities appear-- how the Democratic masses, turbilent, wilful, as I love them,
How the whirl, the contest, the wrestle of evil with good, the sounding and resounding, keep on, keep on,
How society waits unform'd, and is for a while between things ended and things begun
(From "Thoughts" pt 1, Leaves of Grass)


Photobucket


I think this is amazing, let me know your thoughts
PEACE!

1 comment:

  1. i adore walt whitman. he is a absolute genius. but im writing my paper onshakes who is genious x 100000

    -Connor Scully

    ReplyDelete