Sunday, May 10, 2009

I invented you, and I will destroy you

Probably the best song of my life, currently:


I am absolutely in love with the lyrics, they are so quirky and hilarious. Additionally, i am madly obsessed with the new Startrek movie, i am so so excited to go see it again. Naturally, my favorite character is Spok, or however you spell it. I personally think he is adorable.. Tell me if you feel the same way? Haha now i must go write my eight page research paper that is due/was due. Adios amigos and enjoy the video! Perhaps i'll post something later.

♥!

1 comment:

  1. i love zachary quinto (new spock) only reason i watched heroes for as long as i did.
    still havent seen startrek. and im some what of a trekkie. not really. but sort of hahaha. and im the biggest jj abrams fan (the director) ((lost, fringe, alias, MI;III, cloverfield, etc.)
    i want to see it so much. see it with? watch me geek out? hahaha
    / your blog is pretty bitchin. im enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete