Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We cut the legs off our pants, sit back and wait through the daylight; fall like change through the daylight

THE DAYLIGHT; THE SIDEWALKS CLICK; I DON'T PICK UP MY PHONE; ANYWHERE FEELS LIKE HOME

I love Matt & Kim, end of story thank you goodbye. Listen to them and you will be happy about music and musical talent. Additionally, and naturally, Metric as well. "Gimme Sympathy" is my favorite as of right now, but the whole Fantasies album blows my mind.
I would love to fast forward the next few days, because i have alot of shit and catching up to do. But once it is the weekend my life will be complete! I am going to a lakehouse with my dear friend, and i am so so excited! I miss her very very much, and since this year has been completely insane we have been very busy and preocupied. I am looking forward to catching up and being a little kid, crafting and reading goofy books, magazines, and movies. And laying in the sun of course too. I also love her family, especially because they are iranian and make DELICIOUS iranian food. It's all very very fun. And i have other plans that i want to fulfill, but i am in search for the time. I have plans of dying my hair an incredible color, of hot pink! I find it very fitting because i generally hate pink, so it's contrasting and won't clash with any of my attire. YAY i am very excited. And hopefully the prospect of working will pan out. School is nearly over, and the last high school summer is about to commence, i couldn't be any happier. And i am in love, that is all. Goodbye and don't take my goofy sayings seriously! I have a project on the Branch Davidians to finish and a posterboard to compile, so peace! I hope you have a beautiful day, soak up the sun at some point, because it's simply beautiful. Bye bye!

♥!
Devon

Daylight- Matt & Kim
Gimme Sympathy- Metric
After Hours- We Are Scientists

No one has the guts to shut us out, time means nothing:


For the love of trees

1 comment:

  1. devon, youve got some splaaainin to do.

    / i love how im the only one who comment on your blog.

    ReplyDelete